|Added on Rightmove:||23 September 2019 (57 days ago)|
- Fifth Floor
- Living Area with Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Balcony with Views Across the Dock
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms (One En-Suite)
- Close to Mudchute DLR Station
This Two-bedroom apartment is currently underrgoing refurbishment including two new bathrooms and suites as well as being redecorated throughout. This fantastic riverside apartment features a spacious reception/dining room opening onto a balcony offering fantastic views of the Dockland Sailing Centre (Millwall Outer Dock). The property also comprises modern kitchen, master bedroom, well-proportioned second bedroom and family bathroom. Bellgate Place is a riverside residential development which benefits from its proximity to the shops, amenities and transport links of Canary Wharf. The nearest tube links are Crossharbour and Mudchute DLR Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65281581.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference CWF170124_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Bow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.