|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 October 2018 (66 days ago)|
- New To Let
- Two Bedroom Top Floor Flat
- Large Kitchen, Complete With White Goods
- Spacious Lounge
- Large Double Bedroom
- Single Bedroom
- Bathroom With Roll Top bath
- Great Location
- Available Now
- To View Call 0151 609 2717
**REDUCED APPLICATION FEES** New To Let Two bedroom top floor flat located in Birkenhead, on the outskirts of Birkenhead Park, ideally located close to local amenities and excellent transport links.
Th flat comprises of entrance hallway, modern kitchen complete with oven, hob, fridge freezer, and washing machine, a bright spacious lounge, large double bedroom and a single bedroom, bathroom complete with roll top bath, the flat also benefits from intercom entrance system and is gas centrally heated and double glazed throughout.
All applicants must have a home owner guarantor
Available now, to view call 0151 609 2717
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27856150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew's Estates, Prenton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.