|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 August 2018 (40 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 420242
Property Reference: 420242.
Student House: Ideally suited for 2 people, this tidy and well decorated HMO (House of Multiple Occupancy) is suitable for students or professionals.
Rent: £95 pppw/£823 pcm Bills are all inclusive Deposit: None Available Now
No Deposit, 12 month Shorthold tenancy agreement. Available Straight Away
Bills are all inclusive within the rent price. (not including council tax)Rent can be reduced to £75 pppw/£650 pcm without bills.
There are 3 double bedrooms all furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk and chair. There is a bathroom which contains a bath and an electric shower.
The fully fitted, modern kitchen has a gas hob and electric oven, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave as well as crockery, pots, pans etc.
The living area is open plan with the kitchen and has sofas and a dining table.
There is a nice, paved, low maintenance, south facing garden at the rear of the property.
4 minute walk to The Number 5 (Unibus 5) to Kedleston Road Campus from St Christophers Court (off Ashbourne Rd) which is free for all staff and students of Derby University. (Unibus 4 can be caught from Kedleston Road campus which connects to Markeaton Street Campus, close by to Britannia Mill Campus)
No references are required and the tenants are not credit checked, however a guarantor is required. The guarantor (normally a family member or close friend) must own property, be in employment (Earning at least £15,000 PA) or have savings (of at least £5,000) and pass a credit check. They take full responsibility for the rent if there is a problem, so they must know you well and trust you.
Housing Benefit claimants are accepted but the terms remain the same, i.e. you need to pay the rent monthly in advance while you wait for the benefit cheque to be sent to you. Direct payments from Housing Benefit are not accepted. Also you would still need to pay the deposit as bond schemes etc. are not accepted.
The rooms are not available on an individual basis, 3 people are the requirement.
Cats accepted but not dogs.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £823.00 per month (£189.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students ONLY.
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 420242
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 38507810052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.