|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 June 2018 (69 days ago)|
- Old school conversion
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Three double bedrooms (one with en-suite)
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Lift access
- Located in the heart of Clapham Junction
- Good selection of local amenities
- Minutes from Clapham Junction Station
Situated within the much sort after Shillington Old School, is this light and spacious three bedroom apartment.
The apartment comprises three double bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room), fully fitted kitchen, separate bathroom suite and large reception room.
Ideally located in the heart of Clapham Junction, Este Road offers a good selection of local amenities and is moments from the shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of St John's Hill, St John's Road and Northcote Road. For transport links, Clapham Junction station (British Rail) is just minutes away and provides direct routes to London Victoria and London Waterloo.
Available to rent now, unfurnished.
*This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies . Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard*
You can learn more about Grainger by visiting; www.graingerplc.co.uk/rent-with-us
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BAT160520_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gordon & Co, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.