|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 May 2018 (208 days ago)|
- Outstanding four bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Presented to an excellent standard throughout
- Generous open-plan family room with modern fitted kitchen
- Four double size bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Well maintained private rear garden with decking
- Stylish and bright reception room
- Excellent location close to the River Thames
- Two contemporary fitted bathrooms
LONG LET. Boasting bright and well presented interiors throughout, this stunning four bedroom house is arranged over three floors and benefits from a generous open-plan family room with fitted kitchen and well maintained garden.
Elm Bank Gardens is excellently located close for walks along the River Thames and moments from the lovely shops, restaurants and cafes of Barnes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65311030.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1065010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.