|Added on Rightmove:||12 May 2018 (159 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Within Walking Distance of Town Centre
- Offered on a Furnished Basis
- Attractive Victorian buildinhg
- Close to Train Station
- Communal Garden and Bicycle store
Located within a short walk of Reading town centre is this modern, one bedroom apartment. The property is offered on a furnished basis and comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen with appliances, separate W.C with shaver points, shower room, spacious lounge and a double bedroom.The property also has a communal garden. EPC Rating: D. Agency fees applicable.
FRONT DOOR INTO ENTRANCE HALL: With doors to kitchen, W.C, shower room, lounge, bedroom and storage cupboard.
KITCHEN: With part tiled walls, stainless steel sink unit, insert electric hob and oven with extractor hood over, power points.
LOUNGE: With rear aspect double glazed window, electric wall mounted heater, TV and power points.
BEDROOM: With rear aspect double glazed window, electric wall mounted heater, power points.
SHOWER ROOM: With part tiled walls, shower cubicle with plumber in shower, wash hand basin.
SEPARATE W.C: With low level W.C, shaver points.
OUTSIDE: Communal rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65318302.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference JRO27861163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Rosi Management, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.