|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (78 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 363862
Property Reference: 363862.
A large semi-detached corner house is newly refurbished to a high standard.
Two lovely double rooms available for single working professionals in & around the Reading area.
Lovely double with private en suite for £600 per month all inclusive - breakdown is £500 rent and £100 council tax paid directly to the council. Available Mid - August.
Lovely double with twin sharing ensuite for £570 per month all inclusive - breakdown is £490 rent and £80 pm council tax paid directly to the council. Available now.
The room is fully furnished, the house has a shared living room, kitchen and utility room. A garden with a communal seating area.
FREE on site private parking is available with the house!
It is a fully licensed HMO with Reading Borough Council.
All the existing tenants have an excellent comradery and get on really well.
The bedrooms and bathrooms are refurbished to a very high quality and fully furnished with quality furniture and fittings. All bedroom doors are fire doors with smoke alarms in all rooms.
Each of the bedrooms have a double bed with storage, Orthopaedic mattress, chest of drawers, a bed side table, a custom made built in cupboard with 2 rails for hanging clothes and lots of shelf space .
The bathrooms have power showers, mirror cabinets for storage and all quality fittings.
All rooms have a wall mounted flat screen smart TV with free view.
The house is located in the desirable Caversham area in Reading and it is walking distance to Reading station. Tesco express and Waitrose is a 2-5 minutes walk, Costa coffee, restaurants and hair dressers are a 2 minutes walk.
There is a communal living room with a flat screen wall mounted TV, sofa and small dining table. All Virgin TV channels are available. There is high speed fibre-optic broadband.
There is a tall fridge, a fridge freezer and a chest freezer.
There is a washing dryer and an additional dryer. Also outside drying area.
There is a dry, spacious basement for storing your excess luggage.
Managed by a fully accredited Landlord who has a reputation for getting maintenance issues attended to and resolved in a timely manner.
There are NO ADMIN charges.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £570.00 per month (£131.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £490.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 17 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 363862
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31823707122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.