|Added on Rightmove:||14 May 2018 (210 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 371167
Property Reference: 371167.
We have two lovely DOUBLE ROOMs in a modern decor house for professional share, conveniently located for City Centre(2.7 miles), Ring Road and Motorway.Double room No4 is available from 7th September 2018. rent: £400 per calendar month, Bill All Inc. Room No 3 is en-suite, available from 12th August 2018. £500 all bills inclusive.
*** The Location ***
This beautiful fully furnished 5 double bedroom DETACHED house is conveniently located on a main road (A610) with easy access to the city centre (3 miles), ring road and motorway junction 26. In addition, it is on a regular bus route that makes commuting to Nottingham City hassle-free. It also provides:
-Ample off street parking available at the back of the house.
-Local amenities are on the door step, including a short walk to a nearby Sainsbury mini super market and other local shops, also within a short walking distance.
-The bus stop is approx 50 metres away (approximately a half minute’s walk).
*** The Property ***
Recently fully refurbished to an excellent standard, this house has been designed and equipped for professional sharing.
-In the kitchen cooking area, there are two sets of hobs (one of which is an induction hob), two single ovens, two sinks (one of which is in the utility room), two sets of fridge and freezer (tall double F. F and integrated F. F), a dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, toaster and kettle.
-3 bathrooms (one of which is in an en-suite room).
-Spacious modern shaker-style kitchen with flat screen TV; a great communal area.
-Externally there is a front garden, large rear garden and patio area, fantastic for summer BBQ's.
-Bright, sunny & spacious.
-Gas Central heating and fully double glazed.
*** The Room ***
-Fully cleaned before you move in.
-Good quality beds with orthopaedic mattresses. Mattress protections, pillows, pillow cases and cushions.
-Free-standing wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside table/s, TV aerial point, lamp/s, curtains.
*** What's included in the rent? ***
> One spacious double bedroom room with shared communal area.
> All bills - gas, electricity, water, TV licence, and council tax.
> Wi-Fi broadband.
We also provide a cleaning service every four weeks and regular garden and property maintenance.
*** Your Housemates ***
All housemates will be credit checked, referenced, and vetted personally to ensure we always have friendly professional/working people.
Short term let and couples will be considered.
Please get in touch if there is any questions
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £400.00 per month (£92.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £300.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 16 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 371167
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 37116710042018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.