1 bedroom apartment to rentDove Street South, Bristol
|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 March 2018 (244 days ago)|
- Studios Available in Exciting Stokes Croft Area
- Rent Includes All Utility Bills Except Electric
- Broadband Internet Included
- Communal Garden or Balcony
- 10 Minute Walk to UoB & 5 Minute Walk to Cabot Circus
- Communal Hub/Onsite Study Area
- Modern Furnishings
- Communal Laundry Room Included In Rent
- Tenancy Starts 1st September 2018
- Contact Bristol SU for a viewing!
No agency fees - Bristol SU Lettings are delighted to bring to the market this selection of modern student apartments in Bristols vibrant Stokes Croft. The spacious apartments offer contemporary open plan living with benefits including kitchens, double beds, large study areas, en suite showers and direct access to communal gardens or a balcony. Rent includes heating, water and Broadband. Tenancies start September 1st 2018.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65352850.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6770363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bristol SU Lettings, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.