|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 June 2018 (147 days ago)|
- Three bedrooms (Two Double)
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Kitchen with fridge freezer
- Lounge and separate dining area
- Rear Garden
- Garage and shed
- Available now
- NO DSS, NO SMOKERS
- A pet considered
Jayman offer to let this three bedroom semi detached home situated on a sought after cul de sac location in Lichfield. Available straight away
This well presented three bedroom property offers the following accommodation;
Lounge - 4.680 x 4.282 (15'4" x 14'0") - With window to the front aspect and fireplace and stairs to the first floor.
Dining Room - 3.159 x 2.763 (10'4" x 9'0") - With ample room for a dining table and chairs. Patio doors leading to the rear garden
Kitchen - 3.088 x 1.817 (10'1" x 5'11") - With a good array of storage cupboards, cooker, integral fridge freezer and space for washing machine. Window to the rear aspect
To The First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 3.411 x 2.776 (11'2" x 9'1") - Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and window to the rear aspect
Bedroom Two - 3.266 x 2.781 (10'8" x 9'1") - Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and window to the front aspect
Bedroom Three - 1.991 x 1.845 (6'6" x 6'0") - with window to the front aspect
Bathroom - 2.256 x 1.826 (7'4" x 5'11") - With suite comprising bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin.
Exterior - To the front of the property, a driveway leads to a dingle garage.
To the rear of the property, the garden low maintenance with patio area and garden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65354296.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27871989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jayman, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.