|Added on Rightmove:||21 March 2017 (483 days ago)|
- Double Room Set Within 2 Bedroom Flat
- Situated on Leytonstone High Road
- Shared Kitchen and Shower Room
- Bills Included (Excluding Gas)
- Suitable for Single Occupancy and Couples
De Scotia Estate Agents are delighted to offer this double room set within a two bedroom flat to the rental market. The property is situated on Leytonstone High Road, in close proximity to Waltham Forest. There is Shared use of the kitchen and shower room. Domestic cleaning services are carried out by a professional cleaner fortnightly. For couples the rent is £800pcm. Bills are included (excluding Gas). Internal viewing is highly recommended. Call our office on 02086978871 at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
Stairs to Flat
Shared Kitchen / Lounge Area
Shared Shower Room
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RIGHT_001484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by De Scotia, Bromley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.