|Added on Rightmove:||17 May 2018 (179 days ago)|
- Beautiful period conversion with picturesque frontage
- Spacious reception room with a sizable dining area
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Smart family bathroom
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
LONG LET. Set on the raised ground floor of a beautiful period conversion, this charming two bedroom flat benefits from a bright and spacious interior with a newly refurbished décor.
Copleston Road benefits from a peaceful residential location moments away from East Dulwich Station for frequent services into central London. For a wealth of amenities, both Lordship Lane and Rye Lane are both nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65379361.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1066560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Peckham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.