|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 May 2018 (143 days ago)|
- 1 Bed apartment.
- High gloss kitchen.
- Elegant and attractive building.
- UPVC double glazed sash windows.
- Self contained access.
- Access to the town centre with all its shops and facilities.
- Available June 2018.
- EPC: E.
- SORRY NO DSS, NO SHARERS, NO PETS, NO SMOKERS.
Flat B Church Stile Flat is a very well presented ground floor apartment.
The walls are painted white and have double glazed sash windows and one fan opening window in the bedroom.
The kitchen is made up of a number of glossy white fitted storage cupboards with an electric oven, extractor fan, fridge and washer/drier included in the let.
The shower room has recently been replaced with a modern white suite with stand up shower.
The bedroom is led off the lounge via an archway.
The building is situated just off the heart of Launceston Town Centre. The town boasts a range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
(On Foot) From our offices in the Town Centre proceed into Broad Street and straight ahead into Market Street passing the Halifax Building Society on the right hand side. The entrance will be found a short distance around on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65386123.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LAU140279_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.