|Added on Rightmove:||18 May 2018 (92 days ago)|
- Stunning, two bedroom, ground floor flat
- Set in an impressive development
- Offering bright living space with private garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Offering a contemporary living space, this two bedroom, ground floor flat benefits from a open-plan reception room with modern kitchen and access onto a private patio garden.
The property is located in the heart of Hounslow offering plenty of shops, bars and restaurants. Transport links include Hounslow Central Underground Station while motorists can find the nearby A4/M4.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65400055.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1065431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Covering Hounslow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.