1 bedroom flat to rentWynyard Road, Hartlepool, County Durham, TS25
|Added on Rightmove:||12 April 2018 (282 days ago)|
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC window and doors
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Close to all ammenities
We are delighted to be able to offer to the lettings market, this 1 bedroom flat. This property would be suitable for a couple or single person.
Ideally situated within Owton Manor this area benefits from local shops close to the main bus route into central Hartlepool and other areas.
• 24 hour emergency repair call out included
• One weeks rent up front required
• Fully fitted kitchen
• Modern white bathroom suite
• Gas powered central heating
• UPVC windows and doors
• On street parking
• Available now
Preference will be given to applicant who requires 1 bedroom.
Preference will be given to applicants with an assessed priority need. Transferring tenants in Band 4 may not be considered.
This property is being advertised within its notice period and may be withdrawn at any time.
Rental charge may differ depending on your existing tenancy, and will be confirmed at point of offer.
If you are interested in this property please contact Denise on 0300 111 1000
If you would like to view any other properties available to let with Thirteen Group please visit www.compasscbl.org.uk
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference wynyardroad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Thirteen Group, The Thirteen Group.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.