|Added on Rightmove:||30 September 2019 (49 days ago)|
- *SIX BEDROOMS*
- *RARE RENTAL OPPORTUNITY*
- *TWO/THREE RECEPTION ROOMS*
- *EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED*
- *MODERN DECOR*
- *EXCELLENT LOCATION*
- *Workshop to the side included*
- *Parking for several cars*
*SIX BEDROOMS* *RARE RENTAL OPPORTUNITY* *TWO/THREE RECEPTION ROOMS* *DETACHED* *EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED* *MODERN DECOR* *EXCELLENT LOCATION*
Townend Estate Agents offer to rent this SIX bedroom detached property. Well presented throughout with modern fixtures and fittings including a high spec kitchen and master bathroom. Located close to the local amenities of Idle and Eccleshill and just short walk from the Enterprise 5 shopping complex. Conveniently located for travelling to numerous local schools and just a short drive away from Bradford city centre or Leeds and surrounding suburbs. With SIX BEDROOMS, THREE bathrooms, TWO reception rooms, PLUS CONSERVATORY, this property is a rarity in the rental market and would make the ideal family home. Parking for several cars on the driveway. Large workshop included.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 29139592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Bradford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.