|Added on Rightmove:||22 May 2018 (90 days ago)|
- Two double bedroom first floor apartment
- Private garden area
- Lovely kitchen with appliances and space for table and chairs
- Beautiful bathroom with shower
- Woden flooring in the hallway and sitting room
- Large entrance hallway and additional storage cupboard
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows
- Unfurnished- Pets considered
- Available now
Spacious two bedroom first floor maisonette close to Petersfield town centre in immaculate condition throughout.
The property offers a good size sitting room with wooden floor which leads to a lovely kitchen with space for table and chairs. Gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, space for washing machine. Fridge/freezer is supplied.
Large main bedroom with wardrobe and second double bedroom.
The bathroom has been refurbished and now offers a separate shower over the bath.
Private rear garden, on road parking.
Gas central heating and double glazed windows.
Available immediately. Unfurnished. Sorry, no pets.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102303000261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Estate Agents, Liphook - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.