|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 October 2019 (45 days ago)|
- AcquireLiving.co's Residences
- Inclusive Rents, Flexible Terms and Fully Furnished
- Weekly Cleaner and Strong Wifi
- Convenient Location, Beautiful Period Property
- House Sharing with great House mates
Room 5 @ Shuttleworth Road, is a property owned by AcquireLiving.co, designed and created for our Tenants. The property forms part of our Residence Range of accommodation for our Tenants across London. We are the owners of the proeprty.
It is a large 5 double bedroom period house, with 5 double bedrooms, large kitchen dining room and a separate living room, private back garden and 2 bathrooms and an additional wc. The property is fully furnished and ready for Tenancy. Located within 5 minutes walk from Clapham Junction, Battersea Park and a few minutes walk from Chelsea and Battersea high street.
AcquireLiving.co bought, designed and created this private Residence for our Tenants.
All rent is inclusive of all utilities, council tax, strong wifi and a weekly cleaner. All Tenancies are flexible.
Currently sharing with 3 females and 1 male, all professionals.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference MonPbm3nhmFATC9st. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acquire Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.