|Added on Rightmove:||01 October 2019 (41 days ago)|
- Superbly presented, spacious apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan living accomodation
- Modern kitchen with integral appliances
- Bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Easy walking distance to City Centre
- Gated, secure parking
- Available early December, unfurnished
- EPC - C
A very spacious and superbly presented first floor apartment in the popular Diglis development. The accommodation comprises of; entrance hall, open plan living accommodation, kitchen with integral appliances, two double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and family bathroom. The property benefits from gated, secure parking, gas central heating and double glazing. EPC - C
ENTRANCE HALL: Front door leading into entrance hall with laminate floor, cloaks cupboard and doors to all rooms
KITCHEN / OPEN PLAN LIVING; 7.92m x 3.58m Featuring double glazed patio doors to access balcony, laminate floors, radiator.
The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching wood effect wall and base units with laminate work surface, one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, stainless steel built in single oven, gas hob, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
BEDROOM 1: 4.1m x 3.41m Double glazed patio door to Juliet balcony, laminate floors, radiator, door to en-suite.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM: Matching white suite consisting of wash hand basin, low level wc and shower cubicle with mixer shower. Heated towel rail, tiled splashbacks
BEDROOM 2: 4.47m x 2.73m Double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate floors, radiator, built in cupboard housing combi boiler.
Matching white suite consisting of wash hand basin, low level wc and panel bath with mixer shower. Part tiled walls, tile effect flooring, heated towel rail.
Allocated parking in gated secure car park
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65449002.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 9926036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cleeve Residential Sales and Lettings, Cheltenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.