|Added on Rightmove:||20 March 2017 (518 days ago)|
- Sought After Location
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Pets Considered
- Children Considered
- Close to Amenities
** Sought After Location ** Pets Considered ** Children Considered ** On Road Parking ** Close to Town ** Close to Amenities **
A 2 bedroom raised ground floor apartment, located in a sought after area of Dartmouth, South Hams. The property is conveniently located within walking distance to the town centre and all its amenities and within a close commutable distance to Torbay via Ferry & over to Totnes and Plymouth. The property is currently undergoing refurbishment & benefits from Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating.
Pets and Children will be considered. Housing benefit will be considered with a provision of a suitable guarantor.
The property comprises of;
** Living Room **
Laminate flooring throughout, feature fireplace, tv aerial & broadband point, wall mounted GCH radiator, Doors leading to an outside balcony.
** Kitchen **
A range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, gas cooker and electric over with extractor above, space for a fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, double glazed window to the rear of the property.
** Bathroom **
Vinyl flooring throughout, 3 piece suite comprising of Bath & Shower above, W/C unit and a ceramic wash basin, extractor fan.
** Bedroom 1 **
Double bedroom, wall mounted GCH radiator, carpeted throughout, fitted wardrobes, double glazed French doors to the front of the property providing access to the balcony.
** Bedroom 2 **
Double bedroom, wall mounted GCH radiator, window to the rear of the property, carpeted throughout.
This property is available from the end of March, viewings are highly advised.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65460371.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2428D5920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Paignton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.