|Added on Rightmove:||24 May 2018 (178 days ago)|
- Council tax band E
- Newly renovated to a very high standard
- Sought after location
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Large living space
- Garage included
- New kitchen
- New shower rooms
- New fixtures and fittings throughout
***NEWLY RENOVATED***GARAGE INCLUDED*** Light and spacious three double bedroom, two bathroom ground floor apartment with a garage on the popular Pembroke Road in Clifton, offered unfurnished and available NOW.
The property has been newly renovated to a very high standard of finish and offers a perfect blend of period features and modern fixtures and fittings. It is in a highly sought after location in Clifton and offers great access to the amenities of Clifton Village, The Triangle and Whiteladies Road while also being within a two minute walk of the Durdham Downs.
The accommodation briefly comprises: a spacious kitchen/living room with high spec kitchen units and integrated white goods, a large entrance hall that offers enough space for a large dining table and chairs, a big master bedroom with a brand new ensuite shower room, a second big double bedroom, a third double bedroom and a bathroom with a modern suite and power shower.
The property also benefits from a garage, sash windows, gas central heating, period features, new flooring, new fixtures and fittings, new kitchen units, a new oven and hob, new shower suites, re decoration, a dishwasher, a fridge/freezer and a washing machine.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Newly renovated to a very high standard,
- Three double bedrooms,
- Two bathrooms,
- Garage included,
- Large living space,
- Period features,
- New kitchen,
- New bathroom,
- New flooring,
- New lighting,
- Large sash windows,
- Sought after location,
- Surrounded by amenities,
- Two minutes walk from the Durdham Downs.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE:
- Tenants in receipt of housing benefit or with pets will not be considered for this property,
- Applicants must earn at least two and a half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property,
- Access to the loft isn't included with this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65462530.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Game, Henleaze.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.