|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 June 2018 (121 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 391979
Property Reference: 391979.
- No Agent Fees, Private Landlord
- Brand new 9th floor apartment
Fully integrated kitchen,
24 hour concierge
Landscaped roof terrace
Convenient City location
Brand new, stylish and contemporary one bedroom, one bathroom apartment set on the 9th floor of this recently completed Altitude Point Development in Aldgate. This stunning property has open plan reception room with designer furniture and features a luxury fully integrated kitchen, Amtico flooring with under floor heating and comfort cooling. Accommodation has one double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, luxury modern bathroom suite, storage room. Other features include double-glazed windows and a large balcony.
Residents also benefit from 24 hour concierge service, a 25th floor landscaped roof terrace and lift access to all floors. Situated moments from Aldgate Underground Station and Tower Hill, Altitude Point is an excellent location for those working in the City. The bars, restaurants and shops of Spitalfields and Shoreditch are a short walk away.
Available to rent immediately fully furnished.
No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,906.67 per month (£440.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,906.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 18 June, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 391979
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 39197925052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.