|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 June 2018 (159 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 216569
Property Reference: 216569.
**A NEWLY REFURBISHED FLAT**
We are delighted to offer this great ground floor three bedroom flat, furnished or unfurnished, to a very high standard.
Very close to local transport - West Norwood Station (2-minute walk), Tulse Hill Station (6 minutes by bus) and West Dulwich Station (19 minutes by bus), bus stops close-by as well. The property is perfect for a professional in need of a quick city commute.
Decorated to a high standard, light and airy modern feeling upon entering, glossy vanilla white kitchen units, zebra counter-top, satin cream blinds, hardwood floors throughout, with high-quality travertine tiles in both bathrooms, separate bath for relaxation at the end of a long day. Built-in shelving units in the hall. A real get away from it all type of flat, with high street living.
The property has one cosy double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and two nice-sized single bedrooms. Double glazed windows throughout and gas central heating for warmth.
Open plan and modern kitchen include appliances: electric hob and oven, fridge and freezer. Conveniently placed washer, tumble dryer in hallway, so no noise in the living room.
A real village feels a few blocks down the road with hip cafes and shops for hanging out at the weekend.
Utilities and Council Tax Tenants responsibility
Furnished or unfurnished
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,400.00 per month (£323.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,938.46
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 03 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 216569
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 21656907032017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.