|Added on Rightmove:||25 May 2018 (122 days ago)|
- Fantastic location
- Double bedroom
- Seperate living room
- Outdoor space
- Plenty of amenities within a stones' throw
- Regular bus links up to Cribbs Causeway via Filton
- Plenty of restaurants, pubs and bars
- Public transport links to the City Centre
- Council tax band A
- WATER INCLUDED WITHIN THE RENT
**COURTYARD FLAT**WATER INCLUDED IN THE RENT* One bedroom courtyard flat on Gloucester Road in Horfield, offered part furnished and available from NOW.
The property is in a sought after location on the popular Gloucester road and offers easy access to plenty of amenities including, shops, restaurants, bars and pubs. There are regular bus links to the City Centre and also up to Cribbs Causeway via Filton from a bus stop just a stone's throw away from the property. The flat is also well located for access to Southmead Hospital, Horfield Leisure Centre and a large Tesco supermarket in less than a five minute drive.
The accommodation briefly comprises of; an entrance hallway that has a large storage cupboard and a shower room off it, a large living room furnished with a sofa and cabinet, a separate kitchen just beyond the lounge offered with an electric hob, washing machine and a fridge freezer, lastly is the bathroom to the rear of the flat which is a spacious double room with a built in wardrobe and a double bed and mattress.
The property also benefits from double glazing and electric heating and a private paved garden to the rear of the flat as well as a small through room between the kitchen and bedroom with a patio door leading to the garden. There is also outside shed storage in the courtyard large enough for bikes if required.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Spacious one bedroom flat
- Separate kitchen
- Large lounge
- Outdoor space
- Additional storage
- Regular public transport links to City Centre, Cribbs Causeway and Filton.
- Plenty of amenities on Gloucester Road
- Good access to Southmead Hospital
- Ideal for a single professional occupant or a couple
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE:
- Tenants in receipt of housing benefit or with pets will not be considered for this property,
- Applicants must earn at least two and half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65481121.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference prop-6159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Game, Henleaze.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.