|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 May 2018 (170 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 372338
Property Reference: 372338.
A newly refurbished and beautifully interior-designed three bedroom Victorian cottage just off Lavender Hill, in the popular Shaftesbury Estate conservation area.
Holden street is one of the nicest and quietest road in the estate with many families in the area due to the good schools, local shops, and close proximity to the Common and Battersea.
Numerous supermarkets, pubs and restaurants are within walking distance (Lavender Hill, Northcote Road) and Battersea Park is 10 minute away.
The property comprises of a large double reception room which flows into a massive kitchen diner with sliding doors on to the South facing secluded patio garden which is an ideal sun trap for BBQs. Upstairs are 3 double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and two bathrooms.
The property is moments away from excellent transport links at Clapham Junction (BR), Clapham Common (northern Line tube)and Queenstown Road (BR) stations.
• Preferencefor No pets / No smoking is allowed at the property.
• Property will have been professionally cleaned on moving in with full check-in and cleaning and checkout will be paid by tenants on departure.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,500.00 per month (£807.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,700.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 24 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 372338
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 37135210042018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.