|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 June 2018 (142 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 392343
Property Reference: 392343.
An outstanding two bedroom duplex maisonette arranged over 806 sq ft inthis wonderfully convenient and popular location.
The property is presented in pristine order and has been decorated and furnishedwith impeccable attention to detail including a new luxury bathroom (inc. freestanding bath and separate shower) and fabulous large kitchen which comes withwhite goods (fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher).
The property benefits from well proportioned rooms including a large andwelcoming living room with flueless fire plus large leather sofa. Plus twodouble bedrooms with ample built-in wardrobes in one room.
Additionally, there is a stunning, large private terrace which is southfacing guaranteeing the sun in the afternoon and evening.
Furnished with 1x King Bed, built-in wardrobes, 1x 3-seater leathersofa, shelving units, bathroom units, kitchen table & chairs, white goods(washing machine, dishwasher and big fridge/freezer), outdoor table and chairs,BBQ.
Of particular importance is the large dry and boarded loft space whichprovides invaluable storage.
Transport links are all a short distance away – Clapham Junction is5mins on the bus (runs every 2-5mins) or 15min walk, alternatively, WandsworthTown is a 10min walk.
Southside Shopping Centre (huge Sainsbury's, Waitrose, all high streetstores plus large Cineworld) is a 5mins walk; as well as local shops and OldYork Road.
Brewers Inn (lovely Youngs pub) is 2 mins; Fleurs cafe (amazingbreakfast & lunch) is opposite; plus numerous other bars and restaurantsall within 5mins walk.
Multiple gyms within 5mins walk – Virgin Active, PureGym and EasyGym;plus a sports complex with football pitches, gym and indoor court.
St George’s Park is less than 10mins walk with tennis courts, bowls andexcellent kids play area. Wandsworth Common and Clapham Common are both withinwalking distance.
Images of the property shows it when personal items were in place, andhow it looks for rental.
Parking permit easily available from the Council (5min walk)
Video of the property can be found within the link below.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,750.00 per month (£403.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,750.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 02 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 392343
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 39234326052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.