|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2019 (51 days ago)|
- Recently Built 2 Bed apartment
- Built in wardrobes and storage cupboards
- Spacious living and sleeping area
- Modern open plan kitchen with appliances
- Resident gym, spa and cinema
- 24 Hours concierge
- Close to Woolwich Arsenal Train Station
- Close to Woolwich Town Centre and Thames Riverside
LONG LET Recently built good size modern 2 DOUBLE bed 2 bath apartment with balcony on 2nd floor in the exclusive Royal Arsenal Riverside Development with a host of resident benefits including 24 hours concierge, resident gym, cinema and spa. This development is conveniently located close to Woolwich Arsenal Train Station, the shops, restaurants and buses of Woolwich Centre as well as Thames Clippers making travel in and out of London a breeze. Greenwich Heritage Centre, Thames Riverside and Wellington Park further adds to the attractiveness of the local are.
This fantastic apartment feature a good size living room with door to private balcony, modern open plan kitchen with appliances includuing a dish washer, 2 double bedrooms with ensuite shower room to master bedroom, nice main bathroom with shower, wooden floorings, heating, lifts, video entry phone.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65488440.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 29144438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RentLondonFlat.com, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.