|Added on Rightmove:||11 January 2018 (278 days ago)|
- Luxury Student Accommodation
- Refurbished in September 2016
- Fully Furnished
- Well Maintained Communal Areas
- Short Walk From University/Town Centre
- Bike Store
- Residents Laundry Room
- Bills Included
- Available Now
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION Martin & Co are pleased to offer for let several available units in Cavendish House, located on Victoria Road South, Southsea. Very close to Elm Grove, Albert Road + Palmerston Road. A short walk to University/Town Centre + not far from Southsea Seafront.
Flat comprises of room with kitchenette (hob/microwave), bed, desk, wardrobe and private en-suite shower room. Wall-mounted television included.
Tenant will have shared use of the free-to-use laundry room with washing machines and tumble dryers.
Bills Included (Electricity subject to fair usage policy).
Students Only. Available January 2018. Viewings available now.
Please note, property is available now. Price will vary if looking to secure for Summer 2018.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100667003226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Portsmouth - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.