|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 May 2018 (76 days ago)|
- Very spacious 2nd floor, one bedroom apartment available just 5 minute walk from the town centre
- Spacious Dining Kitchen and living room
- Large Bathroom
- Hallway with storage cupboards
- One Double Bedroom
- 2nd Room in the Attic Space
- Airy Living Room
- Gas Central Heating
- NB: No appliances installed
- Available immediately
This spacious 2nd floor apartment is located close to Doncaster Town Centre on Bennethorpe. The accommodation comprises large hallway with storage cupboard, dining kitchen with ample units and large storage cupboard. Large bathroom with white suite. Stairs leading to bedroom two situated in the attic space. Main Double bedroom. Front facing Living Room.
The flat benefits from gas central heating. This lovely flat is situated on the top floor of a converted house and benefit from a shared garden situated to the rear of the house.
Conveniently located, spacious accommodation with ample storage - what more could you want from a flat within walking distance to Doncaster Town Centre - call 01302 303485 to arrange your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65513924.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100637000533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby , Doncaster - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.