|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2019 (44 days ago)|
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Rear Lobby with Storage
- Shower Room
- Utility Room
Three bedroom detached bungalow set in a sought after location close to the town centre. EPC Band: E. Council Tax Band: E
A detached bungalow set in a sought after location close to the town centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hall, three double bedrooms, a bathroom, a modern kitchen/dining room with electric oven nd hob, a sitting room, a shower room, a large conservatory to the side and a large utility room.
The property also benefits from, off road parking, a single garage, gas central heating, double glazing and a large garden.
EPC Band: E
Holding Deposit: £253.00
• Holding deposit £253.00; equivalent to one weeks rent. This payment will be deducted from the first month’s rent or paid back to the tenant via bank transfer once referencing has been completed and a tenancy start date agreed. Please see our terms and conditions for more details.
• Late payment of rent; 3% above the Bank of England base rate which, after 14 days can be backdated to the day rent was due.
• Any alternations/variations to the tenancy agreement; £50.
• Early termination fee (with landlords consent) £360.
• All charges are inclusive of vat.
A property cannot be held in reserve until all relevant monies have been paid.
The holding deposit is non-refundable if the tenancy does not go ahead due to the tenants providing false or misleading information, pulling out or failing the right to rent check. Details will be put in writing to the tenants within 7 days of the application not proceeding.
Additional fees which may apply;
• Any keys or security devices that are lost during the tenancy will be charged to the tenant.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference CHT180041_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenslade Taylor Hunt, Chard - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.