|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 July 2018 (133 days ago)|
- Two double bed split level flat
- Modern kitchen and white bathroom
- Large living room
- Plenty of built in-cupboards
- Neutral carpets and double glazing
- Excellent location and transport links
- Near East Dulwich station
- 24 month tenancy
Fabulous & well presented two DOUBLE BED split level first and second floor flat with neutral carpets available on a 12/24 MONTH TENANCY! The light living room can be found on the first floor with a window to the front with curtains, next door you'll find a good sized double bedroom again with a large double glazed window to front, this could also double up as a dining room next to the kitchen if the flat is used as a one bedroom. The double divan bed in situ is available for this tenancy.
The hallway houses a handy built-in cupboard for all those coats and shoes, no messy coat hooks here! The kitchen boasts wood effect lino flooring, high gloss midnight granite effect laminate worktops and splash backs to match, plenty of work space and sage green cupboards. Appliances include an inset stainless steel gas hob, integrated electric cooker with overhead extractor and a tall fridge freezer.
Go upstairs, past the well positioned light well over the staircase,and you'll find the bathroom and the main bedroom containing a double divan bed and a large bank of fitted wardrobes and a double glazed window to the front. The modern white bathroom is offset by the wood effect lino, it contains a chrome heated towel rail and a shower over the bath with glass shower screen. A utility cupboard off the bathroom houses a washing machine and tumble dryer as well as a handy storage cupboard off the landing for your vacuum cleaner to be tucked away.
Available unfurnished apart from two x double divan beds from 21st.July 2018 this would make a lovely home for a couple or two professional sharers and an early viewing is strongly recommended.
Situated in the very heart of East Dulwich - the vibrancy and all the amenities of Lordship Lane are on your doorstep with an array of great shops, the new East Dulwich Picturehouse cinema is opposite and some seriously good bars and restaurants offering a wide variety of cuisines. Deli's and little coffee houses vie for your attention along with a feted organic butcher, fishmongers and North Cross Road with it's celebrated independent shops and eclectic weekend market. There are plenty of green spaces around with Goose Green, leafy Peckham Rye and Dulwich Park all easily accesible.
Transport links are excellent with East Dulwich station a short walk away (10 mins to London Bridge) while numerous and frequent buses run down Lordship Lane including the 176 (Waterloo - Oxford Circus - also a night bus), 185 (Victoria) and 40 (Elephant - London Bridge).
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 339525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daisy Lets & Sales, East Dulwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.