|Added on Rightmove:||30 May 2018 (174 days ago)|
- 4 Beds
- 2 Receptions
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sep WC
- Washing Machine
- Dish Washer
A spacious and and extremely well presented four bedroom detached property close to the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital with garage and driveway parking.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:- Entrance hallway, study, cloakroom, sitting room with access to garden,contemporary kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, utility room, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating, rear garden, driveway and garage.
Sorry no pets/smokers/dss.
Available from now
* Application Fee £30.00 per applicant non refundable
* Tenancy Agreement Fee £200.00 inc VAT non refundable
* Surety deposit equivalent to one month's rent + £100.00 (unless otherwise stated)
* All deposits protected under a regulated Tenancy Deposit Scheme
* Pictures for illustration only
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holland Broadbridge, Shrewsbury - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.