|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 June 2018 (70 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished
- 2 Bedroom Mid Terrace
- All New Carpets Installed
- No Bond Required
- Lounge With Fireplace
- Kitchen With Cooking Appliance
- Gas Combi Central Heating
- Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Front Garden And Rear Yard
- EPC Rating TBC
*** REDUCED ADMIN FEE £120 - NO BOND ***
A recently fully redecorated 2 bedroom mid terrace offering a lovely cosy home. Warmed by gas combi central heating and full uPVC double glazing. Benefits from a front garden and enclosed rear yard. Briefly comprises of entrance lobby, lounge with fireplace, kitchen with cooking appliance, two bedrooms and bathroom with shower over. All new carpets installed.
ENTRANCE LOBBY uPVC double glazed door, staircase to the first floor.
LOUNGE uPVC double glazed bay window, wooden fire surround, under stair storage cupboard, radiator.
KITCHEN Fitted with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces, tiled splash backs, slot in electric cooker, plumbed for washing machine, sink and drainer, vinyl flooring, two uPVC double glazed windows.
FIRST FLOOR Landing, loft access.
BEDROOM 1 uPVC double glazed window radiator.
BEDROOM 2 uPVC double glazed window, radiator, cupboard with gas combi central heating boiler.
BATHROOM Panel bath with tiled splash backs and electric shower over, wc, pedestal wash basin, radiator, vinyl flooring, uPVC double glazed window.
EXTERNAL To front - garden with paved pathway. To rear - enclosed yard with access gate.
HEATING Gas fired central heating via combination boiler and radiators.
GLAZING Full uPVC double glazing installed.
FEES Rent: £360
Reduced Admin: £120
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100898003538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Bailes, Stanley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.