|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (385 days ago)|
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Reception
- 3 Bathrooms
- Furnished Property
£80 pppw ** EIGHT DOUBLE BEDROOMS ** Three WCs and two showers ** GREAT LOCATION FOR STUDENTS ** 42" TV included ** HUGE GARDEN ** Dishwasher **
Nicholas Humphreys are delighted to bring this huge 8 bedroom student property to the market. Idael location being a short walk from the University Campus.
- One bedroom in an 8 bedroom house share
- Massive living area.
- 42" TV.
- Fitted kitchen with dishwasher and two ovens and two fridgefreezers.
- Massive garden perfect for BBQ`s!
- Driveway parking for 5 cars!
- Three toilets and two showers.
Rent £80pppw inclusive of bills
Available 04.07.18 - 30.06.19
£300 deposit per person
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65543551.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27911469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.