|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 August 2018 (77 days ago)|
- Fantastic and unique development in the heart of the Ouseburn
- Spacious 3 bedroom apartment by award winning developers
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Private roof terrace
- 3 double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Luxury bathroom
- Parking Included
- Voted in the top 10 trendy places to live by The Guardian
URBAN BASE ARE DELIGHTED TO WELCOME TO THE MARKET THIS VERY MODERN AND UPDATED THREE BED TOWN HOUSE WITH PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE. Located along the Quayside in the desirable Ouseburn Valley, the development has been instrumental in bringing about the regeneration of this fantastic area. Its goal of a vibrant urban village is well on its way to being achieved, with developments such as; the Stepney Banks Stables, Seven Stories, a revived Byker Farm, The Malings developments and a resurgence of live music venues and work shops.
This ground floor of this superb townhouse has a fantastic fitted open-plan kitchen-living room and a downstairs W.C. On the first floor is where you will find a luxury bathroom and two double bedrooms. The second floor completes the living accommodation with the master bedroom and en-suite shower room. There is also access to the fabulous private room terrace offering great views and useable outside space.
To arrange your appointment to view this award winning, sustainable home please call Urban Base, today.
Property ref: 121_782_4423855
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65552311.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4423855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.