|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 June 2018 (48 days ago)|
- Superb two bedroom fifth floor flat
- Lovely purpose-built block
- Off-street parking
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Two good size bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Presented in good condition
- Close to the amenities of Southfields
LONG LET. Situated just moments from the beautiful open spaces of Putney Heath, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts well presented living space with 19' reception room, smart kitchen and off-street parking.
Holly Tree Close is situated moments from the green spaces of Putney Heath and Wimbledon Common, and close to a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants in Southfields and Wimbledon Village.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65552563.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1067172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.