|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2019 (48 days ago)|
- Lateral Apartment With Square Views
- Four Bedrooms, Three Bathrooms
- High Ceilings, Lift & 24H Uniformed Porter
- Extends To Approx. 2366 Square Feet
Stunning lateral four bedroom apartment with high ceilings and square views on the second floor in a period redbrick building extending to approx. 2366 square feet of recently refurnished space. The block benefits from a lift and 24 hour uniformed porters.
Accommodation consists of a bright dual aspect reception room with square views, large separate dining room, modern fully fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and two further bathrooms.
Superbly located close to world class restaurants and shopping.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65556789.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference MCL150160_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Mayfair Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.