|Added on Rightmove:||01 June 2018 (115 days ago)|
- Newly Constructed Property
- Detached Family Residence
- Rural Position
- Stunning Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Large Lounge and Dining Room
- 4 Large Bedrooms
- Luxury Ensuite And Family Bathroom
- Available June 2018
** UNDER APPLICATION **
A Stunning, high quality new build detached family home, set in a rural position on a working Dairy Farm with only one residential neighbour. The house offers 4 beds, 2 baths, lounge with feature log burner and french doors to a lovely garden with far reaching views, a dining room and a large dining kitchen with log burner and french doors, also a high quality fitted kitchen. This property is just outside Colston Bassett and is superbly placed for access to Nottingham, Melton Mowbray and Grantham. The Landlord may consider pets, No Smokers, Available immediately, unfurnished.
Proceed out of Colston Bassett village on Harby Lane, continue along Harby Lane before turning right into Hose Lane. Upon entering Hose Lane, travel along for approximately half a mile tunring right into the gated entrance entitled 'Home Farm'. Continue along the track until reaching a T-junction with a dairy barn ahead, turn left at this T-junction and follow the driveway round where the property can be found, situated on the left hand side opposite another detached dwelling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNT180216_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.