|Added on Rightmove:||01 June 2018 (172 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 395330
Property Reference: 395330.
Available only to professionals or postgraduates
Maximum of occupants: 3
A spacious, bright, modern three double bedroom flat with private residents' garden conveniently located on a quiet residential street in the Zone 2 - Brixton (SW2) / Camberwell (SE5)/ Denmark Hill / Loughborough Junction / Herne Hill (SE24) areas is available to rent for a minimum of 12 months.
- Great transport links - situated off the trendy Coldharbour Lane between both Camberwell and Brixton, only two minutes' walk away from Loughborough Junction station in zone 2 (which is just one stop from Elephant and Castle - connecting to Bakerloo and Northern Lines and three more stops away from Kings Cross) and only a short bus ride or walk (10 minutes) to Brixton Underground (Victoria Line - only 4 stops / 10 minutes to Victoria Station). There are various daytime buses and a night bus that stop within a one minute walk and various other buses with a direct route into central London stop within a 10 minute walk away in Camberwell and Brixton.
Location is just off Coldharbour Lane which runs between Brixton (10-15 minutes' walk) and Camberwell Green (under 10 minutes' walk). Nearest tube is Brixton which is 5 minutes away on the bus. Postcode SE5 (Southwell Road). Conveniently situated close to the shopping areas and amenities of Brixton, Camberwell and parks (Burgess Park, Kennington Park)
Buses 35, 45, 345, P4 and P5 stop two minutes' walk away on Coldharbour Lane going in one direction to Camberwell Green, Elephant & Castle, Holborn, Liverpool St, Kings Cross etc and in the other direction to Brixton, Stockwell, Clapham High Street, Clapham Junction, South Kensington.
Loughborough Junction overground rail is only two minutes' walk away, with good trains for the City – direct to Elephant and Castle, Blackfriars, City Thameslink, Farringdon, King's Cross St Pancras.
Denmark Hill is approximately 10 minutes' walk away with trains to Clapham High Street, Wandsworth, Victoria, London Bridge etc. There's also on street parking available too (with a permit).
-Private communal garden with BBQ area
-Situated on a quiet residential street
-Three spacious double bedrooms (two with a range of built in wardrobes)
-Large separate reception room with (if furniture is required) brand new leather sofas, glass coffee table, glass dining table and six chairs, and a floor lamp
-Fully fitted, separate, modern kitchen with fridge/ freezer, washing machine, electric oven and hob with extractor hood, breakfast bar, range of wall and base units and three built in storage cupboards
-Modern bathroom with panel enclosed bath, designer washbasin, Hansgrohe thermostatic shower, heated towel rail and built in storage cupboard
-Laminate flooring throughout
-Wooden venetian blinds
-Double glazed windows throughout
-Ample storage space
-Gas central heating (lower cost than electric heating)
-Bright and good views; close to Ruskin park
-Parking permits and garage parking available
-Secure intercom access
-Available furnished (for a small supplement) or unfurnished
-Situated walking distance to Kings College Hospital (KCL), London College of Communications (LCC), Camberwell College of Arts (CCA) and well placed with a short travelling time to the London South Bank University (LSBU), London School of Commerce (LSC), Kaplan Financial Training College (FTC), London College of Accountancy (LCA), London School of Economics (LSE), Kings College (KCL), University College London (UCL), City University, London Metropolitan University and London Guildhall
Please note that this letting is available to full time employed non-smoking professionals or students with full time employed UK guarantors only. A minimum of one month’s deposit, a credit check, and satisfactory employers and previous landlord references will be required to proceed.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,249.67 per month (£519.16 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,250.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 31 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 395330
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 39533001062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.