|Added on Rightmove:||02 June 2018 (73 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 266392
Property Reference: 266392.
This attractive one bedroom flat is set over lower ground and raised ground floors within a charming period converted property and boasts bright and airy interiors.KEY FEATURES
- Wonderful one bedroom split-level flat
- Set over lower and raised ground floors
- Spacious living/dining room
- Well-equipped open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe/small office
- Modern bathroom
- Great central location - 4 minutes walk to Tulse Hill station and 10 minutes walk to West Dulwich/great choice of buses to Brixton and Streatham
- Ample storage space
- Bike shed
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,150.00 per month (£265.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,850.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 08 June, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 266392
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 26639202082017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.