|Added on Rightmove:||02 June 2018 (167 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom sixth floor apartment
- Set within a highly desirable riverside development
- Generous reception room with semi-open plan kitchen
- Private balcony with fantastic views of the River Thames
- Two double size bedrooms (Master with fitted wardrobes)
- Contemporary white suite bathroom
- Benefits from 24 hour concierge
- Close to the amenities of Wandsworth
LONG LET. Located in an exclusive riverside development, this outstanding two bedroom apartment boasts a balcony with stunning views over the River Thames and a lovely reception room incorporating a semi-open-plan kitchen.
Located in this development with superb views over the River Thames, the property is equidistant to the variety of shops, bars and restaurants in Wandsworth Town and on Putney Bridge Road. Wandsworth Town Station is also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65584831.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1067390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.