|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 July 2018 (112 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 293815
Property Reference: 293815.
A well proportioned second (top) floor 2 bedroom apartment set within this popular development off Edge Hill benefiting from communal gardens and resident's off street parking, within a short walk to Wimbledon Village cafes and shops.
5 minute bus journey or 12 minute walk to Wimbledon train station and town centre.
<blockquote>• Fully Fitted Kitchen.
• 2 Double Bedrooms
• Central Heating.
• 2 bathrooms.
• Close to regular bus routes.
• Excellent transport links to London Bridge, Bank, Canary Wharf, Waterloo, City.
• A must see flat ideal for professionals and families.
• In the catchment area for local excellent schools. </blockquote>Offered unfurnished or furnished. Please get in touch to arrange a viewing at your convenience.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,560.00 per month (£360.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,400.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 24 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 293815
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29381509102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.