|Added on Rightmove:||05 June 2018 (167 days ago)|
- Council tax band B
- Two double bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- Large living space
- Storage space
- Great access to the Ring Road
- Close to amenities
- Gas hobs
Self contained two double bedroom flat on Junction Way in Mangotsfield, offered fully furnished and available from the 26th of July 2018.
The property is in a quiet development just off the Ring Road and benefits from access to amenities and public transport links.
The accommodation briefly comprises: a large living/dining room which is furnished with a corner sofa and can include a TV, a separate kitchen/dining room which comes with white goods and gas hobs, two good sized double bedrooms and a bathroom with a clean suite and a shower over the bath.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, a fridge/freezer, a washing machine and a Worcester combination boiler.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Two double bedrooms,
- Fully furnished to a good standard,
- Storage space,
- Just off the Ring Road,
- Close to amenities,
- Public transport links,
- Gas hobs.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE:
- Tenants in receipt of housing benefit or with pets will not be considered for this property,
- Applicants must earn at least two and a half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property,
- Access to the loft isn't included with this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65618392.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Game, Henleaze.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.