|Added on Rightmove:||05 June 2018 (224 days ago)|
- Two bedroom apartment on the Stapeley development
- First Floor
- EPC Rating - B
- Large open plan living/kitchen area
- Gas central heating throughout
- Bathroom with shower cubicle
- Council Tax Band B
**NO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE FOR TENANTS, GREATER PROTECTION FOR LANDLORDS**
A two bedroom, unfurnished first floor apartment within the Stapeley development. The apartment consists of a double master bedroom, single guest bedroom, bathroom with four piece suite and large open plan living, kitchen and dining area. Part of a complex holding host to only six apartments, it is close to shopping amenities as well as in walking distance to Nantwich town centre. Also providing easy access through to the M6, Crewe and Chester. The apartment contains gas central heating throughout, double glazing and one allocated parking space. Sorry no pets allowed.
EPC Rating - B
Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees - please contact us for further information or visit our website.
The bathroom contains tiled flooring throughout and a four piece suite including a bath and a separate shower cubicle.
A large open plan living/dining and kitchen room with carpeted flooring and tiled flooring within the kitchen. The kitchen holds host to an electric oven and ceramic hob, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer.
The main bedroom is a large double bedroom with carpeted flooring.
The second bedroom is a single bedroom with carpeted flooring and a storage cupboard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65622733.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2155110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Nantwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.