|Added on Rightmove:||05 June 2018 (168 days ago)|
- Only 5min walk to Clapham South tube (zone2)
- Popular private block with off street parking
- Spacious, sunny 3bed apartment
- Rent directly from private landlord
Property reference number 5722723. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This lovely, spacious, light and secure 3 bedroom apartment overlooks the communal gardens and is situated on the 2nd floor in a popular private art deco block only 5 minutes pleasant walk along the Nightingale Lane to Clapham South tube (zone 2). There are supermarkets, restaurants and bars close by and the green spaces of Clapham Common with tennis courts and outdoor gyms etc. are across the road.
The apartment has a bright living room and large hall way with oak flooring,. The kitchen is fully fitted and incl. An integrated gaz hob, electric oven, fridge/ freezer, washer/dryer and microwave. From the spacious hallway there are the 3 double bedrooms, bathroom with a bath and shower and separate WC. The flat is neutrally decorated throughout. The apartment block is surrounded with communal gardens and there is off street parking and secure space for bikes.
The apartment is available now.
* Please quote ref. 5722723 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65623315.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5722723_57391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.