|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 August 2018 (107 days ago)|
- Four bedroom mews house in exclusive gated development
- Contemporary expansive kitchen with industrial interiors
- Offers spacious and stylish reception room
- Modern master bedroom with sleek en suite bathroom
- Feature under floor heating within bathrooms
- Three additional bright bedrooms (one en suite)
- Access to lovely communal garden
- Benefits from off street parking
LONG LET. Combining contemporary décor with expansive living space this stunning four bedroom house is arranged over three floors and is peacefully located within a mews development.
Situated close to the many amenities and cafes on Kilburn High Road and Willesden Green with the open space of Queen's Park also being easily reached.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65623579.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1068157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Maida Vale.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.