|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||08 October 2019 (41 days ago)|
- 20m pool & spa, fitness suite, cinema, lounge & boardroom
- One Bathroom
- Luxury Living
- Very High standard Finish
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to live in one of the winner awards properties by Berkeley homes.
The accommodation comprises a lovely bright lounge with a modern, open plan kitchen and integrated appliances. Two double bedrooms, luxurious family bathroom.
This apartment has been meticulously designed to create the perfect equilibrium of luxury quality and style, featuring individually selected wooden flooring, full kitchen appliances and luxury bathroom refinements. The property is also set to deliver a comprehensive health club complete with fully equipped gymnasium, swimming pool, 24-hour concierge.
The property is just a stone throw away from Woolwich DLR and mainline rail station.Nearby Woolwich Arsenal station runs direct trains to London Bridge, Cannon Street and Greenwich on the South Eastern service, a DLR service runs direct trains into Bank with good connections to Canary Wharf. There is also an on-site Thames Clipper riverboat service into central London.
- Available to move in by the end of November
* Some of the residents amenities will be available in 2019
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65625147.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference RL0346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Capital Homes, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.