|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 July 2018 (59 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Starter Home
- Unfurnished Except Some Bedroom units
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Electric Heating
- Bathroom with Three Piece Suite & Electric Shower
- Allocated Parking
- Council tax band B
- Excellent access to Reading town centre
- Good cul de sac location
£725pcm + admin fee + other fees may apply*
One Bedroom Starter Home Situated in cul de sac location in West Reading, Unfurnished except some Bedroom units, Electric Heating, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen with Appliances, Bathroom with Shower over, Allocated Parking, Good transport Links to Town Centre, Council Tax Band B
* for more info please see www.vanderpump.co.uk - Our application fees start from £258 inc vat, and Reference fees from £78 inc vat, a Deposit protection fee of £48 inc vat also applies per property
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65627377.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27926870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vanderpump Property Agents, Tilehurst.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.