|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 July 2018 (129 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Freshly decorated throughout
- Modern and Spacious
- Amazing designed bathroom
- All Double Bedrooms
- Available Now
- Enclosed Courtyard Garden
- Well presented
This sophisticated three double bedroom property is absolutely spectacular! Properties like this don't come along very often and whoever grabs it first will be very lucky.
When you enter the property, to the right you will find a large reception area which is a delight, bright and fresh with masses of light streaming in from the huge bay window fitted with drop blinds. Leading on down the hallway a second and large reception room presents.
To the rear is a modern open plan kitchen / dining room which is amazing, the beech wall and base units offer plenty of storage space, there is an integrated electric cooker/hob, space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher.
Access to the enclosed courtyard garden is off the kitchen side door. The window above the sink makes the perfect for watching the world go by or the children in the garden in the summer months.
The bathroom is unique and includes, walk in shower, LED lighting, bath, basin and an amazing finish.
Upstairs, you will find three double bedrooms. The master bedroom is absolutley huge! (you need to see it to believe it).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000494459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Portsmouth .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.