|Added on Rightmove:||29 October 2018 (83 days ago)|
- SIX DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO SHOWER ROOMS & ADDITIONAL EN SUITE TO LOFT BEDROOM
- FURNISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD
- STUDENT PROPERTY
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING & DINING ROOM
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- FLAT SCREEN TELEVISIONS IN LIVING ROOM & ALL BEDROOMS
- NEWLY RENOVATED
- EXCELLENT CENTRAL FALLOWFIELD LOCATION
*** SPECIAL OFFER: FIRST MONTH'S RENT HALF PRICE ON THIS PROPERTY *** 6 BED STUDENT PROPERTY, FULLY FURNISHED. A fantastic, newly renovated mid terraced available for the academic year 2018-19 from 26th September 2018. The property comprises; entrance hall, two double bedrooms and shower room to ground floor, spacious open plan living and dining room through to brand new, fully fitted kitchen, three further double bedrooms and house bathroom to first floor, leading to one further double bedroom on the second floor with en suite shower room. Furnished to an exceptionally high standard and further benefiting from rear yard area, double glazing and gas central heating throughout. Located on Furness Road, within a short walk to the centre of Fallowfield with the many shops, bars and restaurants it has to offer, as well as excellent bus links to the Universities and Manchester city centre. Rent £95pppw including utility bills (electric, gas, water & TV licence).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65633962.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101549001006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Good Estate Agency, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.